My trip reports
with 2 comments
At the moment this is a place for my trip reports – see the pages to the right. In the future who knows.
cycle couriers of the world unite!
Written by drumbrake
September 11, 2010 at 11:22 am
Posted in Uncategorized
Subscribe to comments with RSS.
i’m planning to go to zjj in 2 weeks and looking for a convenient accommodation and i came across your post which i have some questions for you;
1. is there a transportation that can bring us to these guesthouses?
2. how many days you think we should spend in the park itself? we are planning to be in zjj for 5 days
3. do we have to eat from the same guesthouse absolutely?
4. is there anyplace you can buy food to pack your lunch for the day?
Thank you very much
September 1, 2011 at 12:26 am
1. Yes, although within the park you need to use the buses or private cars.
2. Maybe 3
4. Not inside the park.
September 1, 2011 at 8:30 pm
Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:
You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Twitter account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Facebook account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Google+ account. ( Log Out / Change )
Connecting to %s
Notify me of new comments via email.
Blog at WordPress.com. The Journalist v1.9 Theme.
Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.